Rose Quartz face roller is an ancient beauty & wellness tool designed to gently massage your face to stimulate the lymphatic drainage beneath the skin layers, increase micro-circulation &reduce puffiness. The rose quartz crystal gives a cool and relaxing effect and it is the stone of universal love, It helps promote self – love and gives you a healthy glowing skin.
Relaxes facial muscles.
Better absorption of products into the skin.
Improves skin tone & texture
Crystal : The crystal of the heart chakra, rose quartz purifies and opens the heart, promoting self –love and deep inner healing.
Use this with the Radiance Beauty Boosting Day Face Elixir
Directions of use:
The tool is designed with a large end for the jaw and cheeks and a small end for area around the mouth and the eyes
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Forehead. Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under Eyes& Brows. Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Neck & Decollete. Start from the base of the neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Repeat 5-10 times. You can also roll lower around the decollete area.
- Jawline. Next Roll from the chin towards the ear just under the jaw line, chiseling the jaw line. Repeat 5-10 times.
Tip: After cleansing Face apply RAS Rose Nectar Face Spritz & use 2-3 drops of RAS Face Elixir this will enhance product penetration and will allow better movement of the tool.
Place the roller in the fridge prior to usage, to benefit from the intense cooling effect of the crystal.
Contents: Rose Quartz Roller – 1 pc Care:
You can clean the facial roller using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product
Warning:Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique.
Store in a cool and dry place.For external use only