50gm glass jar with metal spatula
Our exfoliating and brightening clay cream mask contains natural fruit AHAs that target a dull, congested complexion by stimulating gentle exfoliation. Oat lipids and plant oils rich in Vitamin E nourish and deeply hydrate, stimulating cell renewal, revealing a brighter and smoother complexion. Works for all skin types.
- Exfoliates skin to remove dead skin buildup
- Softens and hydrates the skin
- Brightens, giving your skin an even skin
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles over time
How to use:
- Apply it on a clean face. Leave it on for 15-20 mins.
- Massage in a circular motion and rinse with water.
- Use it 2-3 times a week for the best results.
- Fruit AHAs: This fruit extract contains carbohydrates and alpha hydroxy acids that stimulate gentle biological exfoliation and promote cell renewal. It increases claudin-1, a tight junction protein, reinforcing the skin barrier.
- Rosehip Oil: This potent oil is rich in vitamins A and C. Vitamin A, or retinol, encourages skin cell turnover.
- Oat Kernel Oil: Rich in ceramide, oat kernel oil has occlusive humectant properties and protects the skin layer from external damage.
- Kaolin Clay: Rich in minerals, it detoxifies and tightens the skin.
This product is manufactured by:
RAS BEAUTY PRIVATE LIMITED C/o Adithya Bio-Tech Lab & Research Pvt Ltd, 14&15/7, Nandanvan Road, Chandanidih, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, 492099.
Aqua, Kaolin Clay, French Pink Clay, Glycerin*, Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Propanediol*, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, C15-19 Alkane*, Cetearyl Olivate & Sorbitan Olivate*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil,Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Prickly Pear) Stem Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloevera) Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)*, Sodium Gluconate*, Ethylhexylglycerin*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil. (*Plant Based)
Keep the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and closed at all times.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Conduct a patch test on your skin before proper application. To test your skin for allergy, apply a 1-inch patch on the inner, lower arm, rub it in and leave for 24 hours, observing any signs of a reaction. If you are already using several actives in your regime, kindly consult the team for details.
As our products are handcrafted with natural & organic ingredients in small batches, there may be slight variations in their color and aroma.
Refer to brand website for updated complete ingredient list.
It is excellent after applying only once my skin became soft and bright
Just wow !!
When using an exfoliating mask, it’s best to start with using it twice a week and then going up to thrice a week if you feel like your skin requires it. We would not recommend using an exfoliating mask of any sort as part of your daily skincare routine.
We recommend using this face mask first thing in the morning or before an important event to give your skin a bright glow. Always follow up with a hydrating face elixir or gel serum to nourish your pores after they’ve been cleansed with the mask.
- Use the Luminous Detoxifying & Pore Refining Mask if your skin concerns include clogged pores and excessively oily skin.
- Use the Polish Up Exfoliating & Brightening Clay Face Mask if you have dull skin and dead skin buildup.
- Use the Radiance Hydrating & Brightening Sleeping Face Mask for a glow and hydration boost overnight.
If you would like to use Luminous and Polish Up in the same week, ensure that you only use them three times a week in total. Using each of them thrice can overdry your skin and damage your skin barrier.
Make sure you only use the product externally. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cold water. Always conduct a patch test before trying a new product directly on your face. To test your skin for allergies, apply a 1-inch patch on the inner, lower arm, rub it in and leave for 24 hours, observing any signs of a reaction.
Please note that since our products are handcrafted with natural and organic ingredients in small batches, there may be slight variations in their colour and fragrance. Be rest assured that the efficacy of the product is not compromised due to these variations.
Yes, our formulation is safe for pregnant women. In any case, it is always worth checking with your gynaecologist or dermatologist before you introduce any new skincare products or ingredients in your routine.