Polish Up Brightening & Exfoliating Face Wash Cleanser
with AHA + Rice Bran, Rose and Calendula
30gm glass bottle
A powder-to-foam, mild exfoliating daily face wash cleanser that deeply cleanses with the soothing extracts of calendula, coconut milk, while rice bran and AHAs sloughs off any dead cells, unveiling much brighter, softer skin from within.
- Cleanses the skin of dirt and impurities.
- Purifies the skin from within by gentle micro-exfoliation.
- Evens out skin tone by revealing a fresh new layer of radiant skin.
- Makes the skin brighter, softer, and shinier.
- Allows other skincare products to penetrate more effectively.
Gentle & suitable for all skin types and daily use.
Tap the bottle and take a coin-sized amount of the powder into your palm & add enough water to form a paste. Rub your hands together to create a mild foam, massage gently in circular motions over wet skin, avoiding the eye area, for 30-45 seconds. Rinse it off with lukewarm water. Use everyday 1-2 times as part of your cleansing routine or 2-3 times a week if you have a sensitive skin type.
For best results follow it up with the RAS Toners & Mists, Gel Serum & the Face Elixir.
Different Ways to use:
1. Use this as a face wash
2. Use this as a face scrub / daily micro exfoliator
3. Leave on for 2-3 mins as a mask
4. Pro Tip: Oil cleanses with the Gleam Pollution & make-up Melting cleansing Oil and then cleanse with the Polish Up Brightening & Exfoliating Face Cleanser to double cleanse for thorough cleansing.
Full Ingredients list:
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Powder, Colloidal Avena Sativa (Oat Kernel), Cellulose (cellulose) Powder, Avena Sativa (Oatmeal) Powder, Oryza Sativa(Rice) Bran, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Petal Powder, Calendula Officinalis(Calendula) Powder, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Miller (Aloe Vera) Extract, Lactic acid (naturally derived AHA), French pink clay, Coconut Derived Surfactant, Xanthan Gum, Pelargonium Roseum (Rose Geranium) Leaf Oil.
Why You Need It
Exfoliators improve skin texture by removing excess dead skin cells, making room for newer and younger skin cells. Can also stimulate collagen, a protein which is vital for healthy skin.
What is in it?
1.Cellulose powder: cellulose is also known to possess strong humectant properties, which helps to increase the amount of moisture in the skin.
2. Oatmeal powder: Rich in proteins and lipids, oatmeal has potent emollient properties, making it a great moisturizer. It also contains anti-inflammatory vitamin E, along with phenols and starches to aid in moisturization.
3. Rice bran husk: It is an excellent source of vitamin E which has the tendency to penetrate deep into your skin's layers. It is also rich in omega fatty acids.
4. Rice powder: Rice powder contains allantoin, para-aminobenzoic acid and ferulic acid. Allantoin helps soothe skin and promotes regeneration and repair of skin cells.
5. Aloevera: Aloe Vera contains certain compounds called polysaccharides, which help in encouraging skin repair and new skin cells.
The cooling properties of the plant help in soothing redness, infection, rash, and itchiness.
6. Coconut milk powder: Coconut milk has high levels of Vitamin C which helps maintain elasticity and flexibility of the skin.
It is also rich in copper and prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
7. Calendula helps soothe and reduce inflammation in skin.
8. Rose petal powder The vitamin C present, helps in collagen production, which in turn helps heal & lighten skin blemishes.
9. Corn silk extract helps reduce pigmentation in skin.
10. Plant based AHA(alpha hydroxy acids): compound that penetrates deeper layers of skin, rejuvenating skin cells from within.Warning:
Keep in a cool dry place. Do not let water enter the bottle. Once opened use within 6 months. Avoid contact with eyes, rinse will cool water in case of contact. Patch Test On inner arm before use.
Great guys!!! Thank you RAS team for making this fantastic facewash. I am very happy using it ???????
Fantastic facewash!!! guys you can't even imagine how my skin was and how it is now. You won't belive the changes thank you very much Ras....
This is my first purchase and I am addicted to the smell already. LOL. So about the cleansing, it really works and it exploitate your dead skin.