Gleam – Pollution and Makeup Melting Cleansing Oil
with Olive Squalane and Chamomile extracts
A nutrient-dense cleansing oil that dissolves makeup, pollution and buildup gently yet effectively. With nourishing Moringa & Olive Squalane oils, anti-inflammatory Calendula and Chamomile extracts - Gleam cleanses deeply to reveal fresher and softer skin.
Directions of use:
Gently massage the oil into your face and around the eyes with upward circulation motion. Wash your face with warm water or wipe off with a towel or RAS bamboo cotton pads for a clean and nourished feel. Follow with second cleansing product if needed.
Ideal for all genders and every skin type including Oily, Combination, Mature and Sensitive Skin.
Complete ingredients list:
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Moringa Oleifera (Moringa) Seed Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Squalane (Olives), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract, Polyglyceryl-6-
How it works:
A 100% natural make up remover that also eliminates dead skin cells, dirt and grime from skin without stripping off natural oils of the skin. The wholesome concoction of oils and plant extracts melts on the skin revitalizing it and leaving the skin feeling healthy, refreshed and plump.
- 1. Why do I need Oil Cleansing?
- - Oil Cleansing is the most efficient technique of cleansing the skin of makeup and at the same time getting it rid of dead skin cells, dirt, pollutants and excess sebum all while delivering nourishment to skin.
- 2. What steps to follow after using a Cleansing Oil?
- - You can either follow it up with a good moisturizer or opt for the Double Cleanse method wherein you use a mild face cleanser after you are done with cleansing your face with cleansing oil. Do apply a serum or moisturizer afterwards.
- 3. How many times to use a Cleansing oil?
- - Once a day is more than enough for Oil Cleansing. It would be better to include this step during your nighttime skincare routine.
- 4. Do I use hot or cold water to cleanse?
- - Lukewarm to warm water would be more suitable for the procedure. A big no to hot or cold water as they won’t do the needful.
Leaves skin smooth & soft. Good for both oily & dry skin type.
Effective for removing mascara too. Loved it.
This product is fantastic for those prefer oil cleansers over soap ones. It's light and nourishing and leaves the skin supple.