40 gms Glass Jar with Wooden Spatula
A versatile skin balm with a salve like texture that not only heals the skin but also repairs its barrier for a skin that glows without any inflammation or dryness. Formulated with best of Cocoa butter, Rosehip Oil, Hibiscus Extract, Licorice Extract, it provides intense nourishment. traps in moisture when applied to damp skin and keeps skin hydrated, healed and bright throughout the day/night.
- Heals and Soothes dry and rough skin.
- Helps form a Moisture barrier for long-lasting Hydration.
- Repairs & calms irritated skin.
- Helps fight Pigmentation.
How to use:
- On clean damp skin, use a mist or essence or hydrating gel serums - follow up with the skin balm to seal in moisture.
- Can be used as a face moisturizer, to heal damaged skin, For face massages.
- Cocoa butter- The fatty acids in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over skin to hold in moisture and heals rashes, nourishes and improves elasticity.
- Rosehip Oil- It is loaded with skin-nourishing phenolic compounds, vitamins A & C and essential fatty acids including linoleic and linolenic acid. Vitamin C also aids in cell regeneration, boosting overall radiance.
- Hibiscus Extract- Hibiscus is high in an antioxidant called myricetin. This compound suppresses collagenase, an enzyme that targets and degrades collagen and keeps your skin strong and firm.
- Licorice extract -is rich in “Glabridin” it inhibits the tyrosinase activity and boosts the skin repair mechanism.
- Jasmine Oil- has antiseptic properties that are beneficial in treating skin irritations and refreshens your skin in drastic climate change.
This product is manufactured by:
RAS BEAUTY PRIVATE LIMITED C/o Adithya Bio-Tech Lab & Research Pvt Ltd, 14&15/7, Nandanvan Road, Chandanidih, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India, 492099.
Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Shorea Robusta Seed (Sal) Butter, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha) Root Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloevera) Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil. (*Plant Based)
Keep the product in a cool dry place away from sunlight and closed at all times.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with cool water. Conduct a patch test on your skin before proper application. To test your skin for allergy, apply a 1-inch patch on the inner, lower arm, rub it in and leave for 24 hours, observing any signs of a reaction. If you are already using several actives in your regime, kindly consult the team for details.
As our products are handcrafted with natural & organic ingredients in small batches, there may be slight variations in their color and aroma.
Refer to brand website for updated complete ingredient list.
Scoop a little amount using the spatula and apply generously while gently massaging it into your skin.
Yes, it is.
Yes, it is. But please conduct a patch test on your skin before proper application. To test your skin for allergy, apply a little on a patch on the inner or lower arm and leave it for 24 hours. If any sign of skin reaction appear, please see your doctor.
Best before 18 months from the date of manufacturing, and use within 8 months after opening. The way you keep and maintain it will also have an effect. Please store in a dark cool place, away from moisture & direct sunlight.
Yes! It is natural to feel some grainy texture in skin balms as it has been formulated with unrefined natural butters and oils,this is completely normal. The texture can vary due to variation in temperature but it will melt upon contact with your skin and the efficacy remains the same.
If the Salve softens/melts in transit due to hot weather, or the texture changes slightly, this does not affect the efficacy of the product, only the texture. If you wish to restore the Salve’s texture,place the balm in hot water until it melts completely then simply store it in a cool place or refrigerate it for some time.
If you are undergoing any cosmetic treatments, or suffer from severe skin concerns, then consult your doctor. We always suggest doing a patch test before using any new product.