40gm glass jar with wooden spatula
A do-it-all nutrient- and moisture-rich multipurpose balm with rich butters, infused extracts of Calendula & Hibiscus to tone, repair and rejuvenate skin. Oils like Rosehip and Avocado help remove pigmentation, marks and scars by healing skin .Your go-to balm for any body part that needs to be immersed in and protected by moisture.
A deep moisturizer for the elbows and heels
A hair mask for dry frizzy hair
A strengthening nail and cuticle cream,
To heal rashes, scars and wounds
To nourish and moisturise dry and aging skin
How to use: Apply generously and gently massage into skin.
Ingredients: Mango Butter, Kokum Butter, Sal Butter, Shea Butter, Virgin Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Almond Oil, Rosehip Oil Calendula Extract, Chamomile Extract, Hibiscus, Neem, Turmeric, Vitamin E, Geranium Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil.
The Multi-Purpose Healing Balm acts as an emollient to help soften and smoothen the skin and create an occlusive protective barrier on the surface to seal in moisture, allowing skin to heal. A water-free formulation which is thicker in texture than lotions, this beauty balm is richer and has a higher viscosity.
This means that the oils that constitute this are present in rich intensity to provide great moisture. When butters (Mango, Kokum, Sal and Shea) from this balm penetrate the skin, they create barriers that nourish and condition, and hence preventing moisture from evaporating.
It also has Neem and Turmeric which is antiseptic in nature and hence aids in healing mosquito bites to rashes and scars. Rosehip & Chamomile encourage regeneration in skin and remove pigmentation from skin. Calendula, and Lavender reduce inflammation and calm the skin to promote healing.
It can be used as:
- Use it as an all over body moisturizer. The best time is after your daily shower or bath when your skin is still moist. Apply a bit of balm using broad massaging strokes for a supple skin!
- Revitalize your hair! This multipurpose balm can be also used for dry and stressed hair. Take a small amount of the butter let it melt from the warmth of your hand before applying to the tip of your hair. Just wash it with warm water, dry it and enjoy smoother tresses
- Cracked elbow and knees & heels? Keep a small pot of it in your bag, in the drawer at work and even in the bedside cabinet you can reach it easily any time to sooth your skin.
- Soothing hand cream. Longing for rich moisturization for your parched palms?This is the answer.
- Scars and Rashes? We’ve got you covered. Just take a pinch of this balm and apply on the affected area.
- The ultimate cuticle saver. You don’t necessarily need an extra product for your cuticles. You can have instant results with using natural body butter as well. Simply massage a tiny amount into each cuticle and admire your newly scented and hydrated fingertips.
- Use a tiny amount as a lip mask overnight to heal severely chapped lips.