Our super blend of three powerful ingredients – vetiver, peppermint and tea tree – is formulated to add essential moisture to skin while tightening and clarifying pores and keeping oily sheen at bay. What more, it doubles as a wonderful post shave mist to calm your skin down.
- It has a natural ability to reduce the appearance of dark spots and reveal a smoother, younger-looking complexion.
- It is a natural astringent, and balances natural pH of the skin.
- It is cool in nature thus helps in to calm down sunburns or other types of inflammation
- It contains a unique natural composition called Vetiverol and it works effectively on dry skin patches, swelling and eczema.
- Loaded with anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties, vetiver makes for one of the best natural remedies to treat acne.
- Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties helps fight breakouts and blemishes.
- Its menthol content has a cooling effect that reduces inflammation and encourages clear, bright skin.
- It enhances mood and boosts energy levels.
- Light and refreshing Tea Tree clears redness and excess oil without drying. Hence, very beneficial for acne prone and blemished skin.
- It helps to soothe all kinds of inflammation.
- Cleans the pores and makes them appear tighter.
We steam distil vetiver roots with peppermint and tea tree leaves to produce this magic potion. Besides a blast of freshness, this is an easy, all-natural resort to combat major concerns like clogged pores, oily skin, blemishes and the most recent skin issue – maskne.
Maskne is defined by occasional breakouts and irritation along the chin, nose and cheeks caused by friction from wearing a face mask. It happens because - First, direct friction can lead to skin barrier disruption, irritation and inflammation. Second, masks can trap oil, dirt and sweat on the skin, leading to flares of conditions like acne, eczema and rosacea.
Apart from wearing washable cotton masks that aren’t too tight around your face to reduce friction, you can avoid maskne by an effective skincare regimen. This is where our new launch with antibacterial tea tree, antiseptic and soothing vetiver and calming peppermint comes into play.
Generously spray our Vetiver Spritz on your face everytime you have to wear your mask for a long period or otherwise as well to wipe off that bacteria. Make sure to use our Spritz in your weekly face masks as well to make then antibacterial and calming for your skin.
Directions for Use:
- Generously spray it on your face any time of the day for a bright and glowing face
- Use it as a post shave spray to calm down your skin.
- Known for its astringent and antibacterial properties, all the ingredients in this mist balance sebum secretion and control dandruff for an itch-free scalp. Hence, use it as a hair spray any time of the day.
(Pro-tip: You can use this mist in your face and hair masks instead of plain water to enhance added benefits!)
USE CODE ‘REFRESH’ TO GET Rs. 100/- OFF when you purchase this product.
For a Limited time only!