Although the idea of adding Facial Massages to your regime might sound like another unnecessary (and time-consuming) step, a few minutes can help prevent wrinkles, puffiness and relax your mind which has been suggested by dermatologists , professionals and backed by research. To simplify this process, you can use Crystal Facial Rollers. An age old beauty boosting facial massage tool that is made of precious stones and healing Crystal Quartz. Each crystal has its own have intrinsic healing properties, positive energy and vibrations.
Crystal rolling to amplify beauty has been practiced for centuries as a way to
- Reduce facial inflammation and puffiness.
- Tighten the skin and pores.
- Promote lymphatic drainage
- Boost micro-circulation and blood flow.
- Tone and strengthen facial mussels.
It is very easy to incorporate them in your everyday regime:
On a clean face start by apply few drops of your RAS face Elixir or any serum.The nourishing plant oils and “actives” along with rollers help bring about cellular regeneration which is the key to youthful skin.
You can also choose to use The Rose Nectar Face Spritz or any facial mist on your face prior to the massage.
It is also very effective to roll the tool over a sheet mask to boost the penetration of actives and vitamins of the mask into deeper layers of your skin
Directions of use:
The tool is designed with a large end for the jaw and cheeks and a small end for area around the mouth and the eyes
- Cheeks & jaw. Place the large end of the jade roller on your chin, apply medium pressure and roll it towards your ear. Repeat in the same spot 5 – 6 times, then move up along your cheek. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Next, move up to your forehead. Starting in the middle of your forehead, use the large end to roll towards your ears. Repeat in the same motion 5 – 6 times then switch to the opposite side of your forehead.
- Under Eyes& Brows.Using the small end, apply medium pressure and roll from the inner eye towards to outer corner. Repeat 10 – 15 times and switch to the other eye.
- Neck &Decollete.Start from the base of the neck to jaw line in an upward roll. Repeat 5-10 times. You can also roll lower around the decollete area.
- Next Roll from the chin towards the ear just under the jaw line, chiseling the jaw line. Repeat 5-10 times.