Rosemary is not just a cooking herb anymore. With significant research and studies, we can now utilise the splendid benefits of the evergreen shrub rosemary. Whether aromatherapy or muscle pain, rosemary oil provides plenty of benefits.
Let us first learn about rosemary herbs and rosemary oil.
What is Rosemary Oil?
Rosemary, also known as Rosmarinus officinalis, is a popular culinary herb. Rosemary leaf has a needle-like shape and a heavenly woody aroma. Rosemary herb is rich in nutrients like antioxidants, minerals, calcium, iron and offers therapeutic properties. It is used in various forms like rosemary oil, rosemary acid or rosemary acid to utilise its benefits.
Rosemary oil is extracted using a steam distillation process using rosemary leaves. In recent years, rosemary oil has gained popularity in skincare because of its antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
Let us learn about the specific benefits of rosemary oil for skin and hair.
Benefits Of Rosemary Oil For Skin
- The powerful antioxidant properties of rosemary oil hydrate skin and prevent signs of ageing.
- Rosemary oil has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help in treating acne.
To reap its benefits, Rosemary essential oil should be diluted with a carrier oil. Ras Rosemary Pure Essential Oil is a 100% pure organic oil sourced from our partner farms. It has a refreshing woody fragrance that instantly refreshes your senses.
Benefits Of Rosemary Oil For Hair
- The antibacterial and antiseptic properties prevent and treat itching scalp, which is the primary reason for hair breakage. It also treats flaky scalp and dandruff. Therefore, it helps in reducing hair fall due to breakage and dandruff.
- Another primary reason for baldness is androgenetic alopecia, also known as male pattern baldness. Rosemary oil helps treat it by preventing a byproduct of testosterone from attacking your hair follicles.
- When applied on the scalp, Rosemary oil increases blood circulation, promoting hair growth and strengthening hair follicles. It also reduces premature hair greying.
Ras Luscious Treatment Hair Oil has rosemary oil as a key ingredient. The blend of pure plant-based oils like hemp seed, neem, and jatamansi ensures your scalp is healthy and promotes hair growth. It deeply conditions your hair and adds shine.
Other Benefits Of Rosemary Oil
- Rosemary oil is widely used in aromatherapy because it stimulates brain cells, promotes clarity of mind, soothes headaches, reduces anxiety and stress.
- Rosemary has pain reliever properties that reduce muscle aches and joint pain when massaged.
Ras Renew Muscle Relaxant & Pain Relief Body Oil has a blend of plant oils like Sesame, Coconut, Moringa, Clove, Rosemary and many others. It is used to soothe tired muscles and ease body pain. It increases blood circulation and reduces swelling.
Rosemary oil offers excellent benefits for skin, hair and body pain. You can indulge in the heavenly aroma of rosemary oil with our luxury products.