Known as the most nutrient dense oil in the world, Moringa Oil a golden potion for skin and hair as well. Apart from a plethora of fatty acids, vitamins and proteins, it differentiates due to its richness in cytokinins and zeatin which promotes cellular growth and delays the aging process by supporting and nourishing cell tissue. It also protects skin from environmental influences and the damage of free radicals, cleans acne-prone skin, reduces enlarged pores and blemishes, and improves skin radiance by providing a youthful glow.
Why it’s special-
- Its an exfoliant as well as emollient
- Extreme richness in anti-oxidants makes it the best anti-aging oil
- Non-greasy moisturizer that absorbs quickly
- Impressive content of fatty acids (oleic acid more than 72%) results in longer hydration
- Moringa contains 90 different types of nutrients, 46 antioxidants, proteins and 36 anti-inflammatory agents and is said to prevent over 300 diseases.
Moringa Olefera (Moringa) Seed Oil
100% Pure Cold Pressed Oil
- Take a few drops on your palm and rub to warm. Apply to your face and neck in a circular motion after cleansing and drying the skin.
- Used as a moisturizer to hydrate and soften the skin, and it is ideal to give the skin a natural boost.
- Used to reduce inflammation on dry and parched skin
- Conditions the hair very well due to its high nutritional content and makes hair shinier. Since it is loaded with antibacterial properties, it is a great oil to cure dandruff as well.
- For deep conditioning, use it as a hot oil treatment: Warm your oil and apply a small amount to your scalp and hair. Cover you hair with a plastic cap and wrap a towel around it. Wash it after an hour.
- For a leave-in conditioner - Massage a small amount of oil into your scalp and damp hair and allow it to remain there. The minerals and vitamins will go straight to the follicles of the hair instantly restoring shine, softness and flexibility.
- Used as a carrier oil for aromatic essential oils that are too potent to use directly on the skin. Excellent for diluting a combination of therapeutic essential oils to make your own face and body massage oil.
- Add 15-20 drops of essential oil of your choice to 100 ml of Moringa oil.
- Acts as a valuable addition to beauty products such as face creams and lotions which are made with parabens, paraffin wax, and other such artificial additions. Provides the ingredients necessary for a nourishing skin product.
- Add a few drops to your store-bought moisturizer or face cream and use daily.
Warning: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Patch test on the underside of the elbow necessary before usage. Not recommended for pregnant women.