The mini size makes it so easy to travel with and super handy!
The Rose Quartz Gua Sha is an ancient wellness tool where ‘Gua’ means ‘scrape and ‘Sha’ means ‘sand or pebbles.’ Hence, this treatment helps stimulate blood circulation, bringing more oxygen to the skin, releasing tension and adding a youthful glow to the skin. High in minerals Rose Quartz is known for its beautifying and love enhancement properties.
- Stimulates blood micro-circulation
- Contours and lifts the skin
- Reduces puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Increases product absorption into the skin
- Relaxes tension in the facial muscles
The Crystal: Made up with 100% authentic Rose Quartz Crystal, without any artificial chemicals or synthetic colours. Rose Quartz is the stone of unconditional love and beauty and is popularly used to amplify one’s charm and promote emotional healing.
Directions of use:
On a clean face, apply a the RAS Face mist followed by the RAS Face Elixir. Then, move the Gua Sha stone in outward and upward motions using light to medium pressure, ensuring the tool is always flat (15 degrees) against the skin. After every stroke wiggle & massage towards the ends of the face. Repeat each stroke a minimum of 3-5 times.
Steps to use:
1. Start with the neck in upward strokes - from the collarbone till you reach your jaw. You can also do the sides and the back of the neck going upwards
2. Using the notched side of the stone, move to the right side of your face, start from your chin and stroke through your jawline till you reach your ear.
3.Use the long flat side of the stone to move upwards on the cheek. The stone should rub across your cheek. Support your skin on the opposite side with your other hand.
4.Move to under-eye region and place the notched side of the stone right below the eye(facing upward), close to the top of your nose and stroke it upwards.
5.Run the notched edge of the stone along your eyebrow and stroke upward and outward.
Care: You can clean the gua sha using water and a damp cloth or mitt. Do not use hot water or allow any chemicals to touch the natural stone. Handle with care and avoid dropping the product.
Warning: Due to natural stone formations each tool will be unique. Store in a cool and dry place. For external use only